Member of Coordinated Senior Solutions. Check out their website and see how they help the seniors:
"Karen's large capacity for patience and incredibly efficient work-ethic are truly inspiring."
I would love to help you get & STAY organized.
• Sorting, purging, and organizing of all and any materials,
• Paper Management & Mail Sorting Station,
• Storage Ideas,
• Time Management,
• Attic, basement, garage and pantry clean outs,
• Meeting and event planning
• Storage Unit Management and inventory,
• Tax prep and bill paying.
goal is to provide you with courteous service, without passing judgment. Getting organized can be hard work, empathy and feeling comfortable is very important in order to be successful.
• Are You Disorganized?
• 6 Roadblocks and 6 Solutions
• Doing Business During a Recession
• Organizing During A Difficult Time
• Organizing, Hoarding & Having Too Much Stuff
• OrganizingWORKS is a Green Company
• Fall Cleaning
"Karen is very helpful, efficient, and kind. Strongly recommended."
I AM CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ON ANY NEW CLIENTS. I AM FULL BOOKED FOR A FEW MONTHS.
ALSO DUE TO GAS PRICES THE COMMUNITIES I SERVICE HAVE CHANGED. SEE MY CONTACT PAGE FOR NEW LISTING.Button Text
Just because you are not wearing it or using it does not mean it does not have value. Believe me someone could use your excess clothes, shoes, bags, house wares, and furniture.
Call me I can help you get rid of the excess so you can enjoy the things you LOVE.
So many folks are in need while others have so much. Keep that in mind next time you toss something in the trash.
Our landfills are filling fast. MOST OF US HAVE TOO MUCH. Think about it next time you are shopping – do you really need another pair of black pants or black shoes or the latest electronic gadget.
They make a wonderful gift. Especially now. Purchase "MY TIME" now and get organized when you are comfortable. Many people are scared to let me in their homes now. Purchase a gift certificate and look forward to my help in Spring 2021.Maybe by then, Covid19 numbers will be down, and the vaccines are working.
I will add one of my Organizing DVDs, call "The Organizing Cheerleader"." It maybe you started on your organizing journey. ($24.99 value) I can wrap it up, and you can put it under your tree for your loved one.
Payment can be by check or cash.
• Organizing and maintain of each room
• Purging and donating unwanted items
• Set up and maintain filing system of important papers
• Paying Monthly bills
• Set up mail and school papers sorting stations
• Closet and dresser clean out as the children continue to grow, eliminating things that don’t fit
• Clean out office of exiting employees, preserving vital intellectual property and situating new employees more quickly
• Maintain organization of tools and equipment on the manufacturing floor
• Setup and maintain library of technical books and periodicals
• Organize projects throughout the facilities on a monthly basis, helping to keep clutter at bay and ad hoc organizing projects.
Most CEOs are always traveling.
• I pay their bills, reconcile statements
• Act as liaison between the company and CEO. To insure all expenses are reconciled.
• Tax prep
• Maintain tax files and other important paperwork.
• Maintain the travel information such as frequent flyers programs and passport
• Weekly organizing sessions to insure safety
• Set up and maintain filing system of important papers.
• Insure trash is being eliminated
• Try to keep commonly used items at their fingertips.
• Work with them to help eliminate items that are no longer needed or wanted.
• Ongoing organizing in their offices
• Organizing class and student materials
• Help with classroom set up
• Organizing personal accounts
• Paying monthly bills
Inventory of personal
• Downsizing services - sorting, purging, and deciding what to keep and what to eliminate
• Taking things to be donated to charity or arrange for charity to pick up at their home
• Inventory of items that are being moved, things that were donated to charity
• Work with the movers and real estate agents.
• Packing and unpacking
• Keeping them safe at home if they chose to stay at home, by eliminating things they don’t want or use anymore
I am based in Bedford, MA but organize far and wide in Massachusetts and the other NE States. I have created a DVD called “The Organizing Cheerleader” for those of you who don’t have budget to bring in organizer or perhaps you are DIY kind of person. The DVD is full of tips, and ideas. If interested in the DVD contact Karen directly at Karen@organizingworks.netPlease enjoy your tour of my efficiently organized site and visit again soon!