I would love to help you get & STAY organized.
• Sorting, purging, and organizing of all and any materials,
• Paper Management & Mail Sorting Station,
• Storage Ideas,
• Time Management,
• Attic, basement, garage and pantry clean outs,
• Meeting and event planning
• Storage Unit Management and inventory,
• Tax prep and bill paying.
My goal is to provide you with courteous service, without passing judgment. Getting organized can be hard work, empathy and feeling comfortable is very important in order to be successful.
"Karen is very helpful, efficient, and kind. Strongly recommended."
• Are You Disorganized?
• 6 Roadblocks and 6 Solutions
• Doing Business During a Recession
• Organizing During A Difficult Time
• Organizing, Hoarding & Having Too Much Stuff
• OrganizingWORKS is a Green Company
• Fall Cleaning
Just because you are not wearing it or using it does not mean it does not have value. Believe me someone could use your excess clothes, shoes, bags, house wares, and furniture.
Call me I can help you get rid of the excess so you can enjoy the things you LOVE.
So many folks are in need while others have so much. Keep that in mind next time you toss something in the trash.
Our landfills are filling fast. MOST OF US HAVE TOO MUCH. Think about it next time you are shopping – do you really need another pair of black pants or black shoes or the latest electronic gadget.
• I offer gift certificates. Many of my current clients tell me they would love more time with me but do not have the budget for it. Many of them mention that they want to downsize and purge their things so that their adult children are not stuck doing it. Instead of getting more “stuff” for birthdays and holidays, they want ME and my time. So they can start the process now. Cleaning out the house after 30 years is a long process.
• If you’re an adult child of a senior, consider hiring me to help your parent(s) to downsize and reduce the clutter. Your life is busy enough, so let me focus on your parents, taking the pressure off everyone.
• To purchase a gift certificate, contact me directly. Purchase an hour or several. Payment can be by check or cash.
• Organizing and maintain of each room
• Purging and donating unwanted items
• Set up and maintain filing system of important papers
• Paying Monthly bills
• Set up mail and school papers sorting stations
• Closet and dresser clean out as the children continue to grow, eliminating things that don’t fit
• Clean out office of exiting employees, preserving vital intellectual property and situating new employees more quickly
• Maintain organization of tools and equipment on the manufacturing floor
• Setup and maintain library of technical books and periodicals
• Organize projects throughout the facilities on a monthly basis, helping to keep clutter at bay and ad hoc organizing projects.
Most CEOs are always traveling.
• I pay their bills, reconcile statements
• Act as liaison between the company and CEO. To insure all expenses are reconciled.
• Tax prep
• Maintain tax files and other important paperwork.
• Maintain the travel information such as frequent flyers programs and passport
• Weekly organizing sessions to insure safety
• Set up and maintain filing system of important papers.
• Insure trash is being eliminated
• Try to keep commonly used items at their fingertips.
• Work with them to help eliminate items that are no longer needed or wanted.
• Ongoing organizing in their offices
• Organizing class and student materials
• Help with classroom set up
• Organizing personal accounts
• Paying monthly bills
Inventory of personal
• Downsizing services - sorting, purging, and deciding what to keep and what to eliminate
• Taking things to be donated to charity or arrange for charity to pick up at their home
• Inventory of items that are being moved, things that were donated to charity
• Work with the movers and real estate agents.
• Packing and unpacking
• Keeping them safe at home if they chose to stay at home, by eliminating things they don’t want or use anymore
I am based in Bedford, MA but organize far and wide in Massachusetts and the other NE States. I have created a DVD called “The Organizing Cheerleader” for those of you who don’t have budget to bring in organizer or perhaps you are DIY kind of person. The DVD is full of tips, and ideas. If interested in the DVD contact Karen directly at Karen@organizingworks.netPlease enjoy your tour of my efficiently organized site and visit again soon!